When it comes to curb appeal, the little things make all the difference. The exterior of a home is the first thing people see, whether they're driving through a neighborhood or browsing online listings. Your home might have a gorgeous interior, but an untidy exterior could keep potential buyers from even stepping in the door.
Steps for Success
- Landscaping - A little elbow will help you get top-dollar for your home. Mow and edge the lawn, weed your beds, seed the yard, apply a new layer of mulch, and tidy up any bushes.
- Doors & Paint - The front door serves as a focal point for your home. Rejuvenate your front door with a new coat of paint that complements your home's siding. Repaint any chips in the color on your trim.
- Driveway - The driveway is the first part of your home that visitors step onto. If your driveway looking worse for ware, give it new life and show how it will hold up over the long run by power-washing it.
- Roofs - The roof of a home symbolizes durability. Consider getting your roof professionally inspected to avoid any last-minute surprises.
- Porches - The entrance of your home is truly important. This is where buyers will begin to see themselves in the space. Make sure that your porch or entryway is dazzling clean with a new doormat. Adding some potted flowers or seating will help the area feel approachable.
- Hire Help - If there are upgrades that you want to do to the outside of your home but lack the skills to do so, a professional can help. Consider hiring a landscaping professional that can help make your property look as neat and attractive as possible.
We're Here to Help!
The first impression of a home sets the stage for how a potential buyer will view your house as a whole. The agents of Poole Realty can connect you with painters, landscapers, and handypersons to help you make your very best first impression. Give us a call today! We understand the northern Florida housing market and what it takes to get the most for your home.